Last Updated: January 28, 2023
Famwisely, Inc., a Utah corporation dba ParentPlaybook (“ParentPlaybook”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.parentplaybook.com/ website and ParentPlaybook app (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Service”).
- Service: Service is the https://www.parentplaybook.com/ website and the ParentPlaybook app.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Special Needs
- Family members names and date of birth
- Contact phone number
- Other social media accounts
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Correcting or Updating Personal Data
We rely on the personal information that you give us, so it is important that all of the details that you give to us are accurate and up-to-date. If your personal information changes, please update your personal information in the app. If you need assistance updating your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
At this time, we do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals.
Interactions with us
We may record, analyze and use your interaction on our Service for improving our interactions with you and others.
Use of Data
ParentPlaybook uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
For information regarding transfers where ParentPlaybook is sharing Personal Data with third parties, please see the Third Party Service Providers section below.
Disclosure of Data
ParentPlaybook may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ParentPlaybook
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
You use the Service at your own risk. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Deletion of Data
You have control over your data, including what data is retained and what data is deleted. At any time, you can request all or part of your data to be deleted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ParentPlaybook will delete your data within seven (7) days of receipt of your request. You can also request that only certain data to be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com with details of the data deletion request (type of data to be delete, timeframe of deletion, etc).
You may also delete your Personal Data by deleting your account through the App under account settings. When you delete your Personal Data, we will store a backup of your Personal Data for thirty (30) days before it is permanently removed from our servers.
Third Party Service Providers
We may disclose, share, or make available your Personal Data with our third-party service providers, business partners, and other third parties (“Service Providers”) to facilitate or improve the Service, provide parts of the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. Pursuant to our instructions, these Service Providers will access, process, or store Personal Information in the course of performing their duties to us.
Currently we use the following third party services and Service Providers: Google Analytics, UXCam, OpenAI and Algolia.
With your permission, we may also pull Personal Data from third-party sites and apps, including: Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Spotify, Diffbot, Unsplash and Facebook.
Health Care Professionals
Through our Service, you may connect with medical professionals, mental health professionals, life coaches and other health care professionals that use ParentPlaybook (“Health Care Professionals”). Our Service is not designed to exchange personal and confidential health related information. While we do not regularly monitor your messages exchanged through the messaging platform, these messages can be accessed by us to ensure that our users are safe from bullying, threats and intimidation from other users. If you decide to engage the services of one of the Health Care Professionals on ParentPlaybook, you will be directed to a HIPAA compliant telehealth service so that any private health care information can be safely and securely exchanged.
Links to Other Sites
We do not endorse or make any representations or warranties concerning, and will not in any way be liable for, any informational content, products, services, software, or other materials available on other websites, even if one or more pages of the other websites are framed within, or linked to, a page of our website.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. People under the age of 13 should not use this service. Any information collected is for internal use only and will not be distributed. Parents may at any time contact us to remove their child’s information from our records. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to ParentPlaybook through the Service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.